Pages

SEPHORA PRESS DAY HOLIDAY COLLECTIONS

At the beginning of october I was invited to attend the Sephora Italia Press Day in Milan and it was truly exciting!
Teatro Vetra, the location, was transformed in a cozy fun fair, with a carousel, sweets and cotton candy.
I had the opportunity to see a preview of all the new holidays collections and even all the new brands that will hit Sephora Italia's stores in the next few months.
Since there is a lot of stuff to cover, I will dedicate a post for each brand.
Sadly I haven't got samples to try so for most of the products will be my first impression at the press day and some useful info.
I also purchased myself a few things and I will write an in depth review about them.
I will also review the products that some super kind brand sent me after reaching out to me after the press day.
So stay tuned for all the upcoming posts on the blog!

All'inizio di ottobre sono stata invitata al Sephora Press Day a Milano ed è stato davvero emozionante.
Il Teatro Vetra era stato trasformato in un piccolo Luna Park con tanto di giostra al centro, dolcetti e zucchero filato.
Ho avuto modo di conoscere in anteprima le collezioni ideate dai vari brand per le vacanze di Natale che si stanno avvicinando e anche tutti i nuovi marchi che arriveranno da Sephora nei prossimi mesi.
Visto che le novità sono davvero tante ho pensato di dedicare un post ad ogni brand, purtroppo non ho ricevuto campioni da provare quindi della maggior parte dei marchi potrò solo darvi la mia prima impressione, di altri ho acquistato già qualcosina e di quelli vi farò la review completa,così come di quei brand così carini da contattarmi ed inviarmi alcune cose da testare.
In poche parole stay tuned per tutte le novità in arrivo sul blog!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye