Pages

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT!


I'm writing this super quick post just to tell you guys that tomorrow (friday 24th of april) I'm going to be at MAC Store via Indipendenza Bologna, to attend an event that the MAC team organized with me!
It's going to be a lovely chit chat all about new makeup trends for fall and all the new MAC collections.
My girlfriends, followers and makeup addicted (just like me) will be there and of course MAC makeup artists to tell us all tips and tricks we need to know, I'm so excited, it's going to be amazing!
I'm really thankful to MAC Bologna for this opportunity and I hope there will be more in the future!
If you have any question that would like me to ask to MAC MUAS, just write me a comment below, or tweet me @SnoopAround1, or Instagram me @snoop_around, or go to my Facebook page.
I'm going to write another post all about this event, so stay tuned!

Scrivo questo post velocissimo per comunicarvi che domani sarò al MAC Store di Bologna in via Indipendenza per partecipare ad un incontro che il team MAC di Bologna ha organizzato insieme a me!
Sarà una serata tra amiche, followers e makeup addicted come me, in cui si parlerà delle nuove tendenze trucco per questo autunno e delle nuove collezioni MAC, non vedo l'ora!
Sono davvero contentissima di prendere parte a questa iniziativa e spero vivamente che ce ne siano altre!
Se avete qualche domanda da porre ai MAC MUA lasciate un commento qui sotto, oppure un tweet @SnoopAround1, andate su Instagram @snoop_around, oppure sulla mia pagina Facebook.
Ovviamente scriverò un post dove vi racconterò tutto, quindi aspettatevene delle belle!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye