Pages

Lucky birthday girl

My birthday was months ago, but thanks to my slowness and busy schedule, I'm, talking about it right now.
I really would like to review all the gifts I've got since most of them are make up products and accessories (they know me really well) so with this quick post I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone, my husband, family and friends for being so amazing and I'm going to talk about everything you see in this lovely photo I've just edit with a new collage app I randomly found!
Take care <3

Il mio compleanno è stato mesi fa, ma con la mia lentezza ve ne parlo solo adesso!
Vorrei soprattutto cogliere l'occasione per pubblicare alcune reviews, visto che ho ricevuto soprattutto make up e accessori (mi conoscono davvero bene...!) quindi colgo l'occasione per ringraziare tutti marito,famiglia e amici per essere sempre stupendi, e parlerò di tutto quello che vedete nella foto (che ho appena creato usando un'app trovata per caso) nei prossimi post!
Un abbeaccio <3

4 commenti:

  1. vedo tante belle cosine *-* io spero di trovare ancora il rossetto della pulp fiction da qualche parte T_T

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Anche io lo volevo provare, ma non lo riesco a trovare! se torna online ti farò un fischio ;)

      Elimina


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye