Pages

Urban Decay: Shattered Face Case

The Shattered Face Case by Urban Decay is part of their last Holiday Collection.
As I said before I love this brand and I think I've a serious problem with palettes, I may need rehab for buying too many of them...
This palette has everything you need for a full make up look. It's small and compact but inside we have 5 eyeshadows (Nameless, Remix, Shakedown, Minor Sin, Bleach), 2 blushes (Overexposed, Temper), one highlighter (Glint), a travel size 24/7 glide on eye pencil (Zero) and a full size Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color (LoveChild).
The eyeshadows quality it's always impressive, maybe the lighter colors have a tiny bit less pigmentation, but maybe it's just that they kinda confuse with the color of my skin in the swatches, so I have to test them on my eyes to see if they work better.
There are 5 brand new shades, 3 satin, 1 microglittery and 1 matte, gorgeous colours perfect to create a more day look but even better to spice it up for a night out.
Even the blushes are really nice, I tend to prefer peachy tones, but I'm going to use also the baby pink one that goes better with purple eyeshadows.
As I said before I'm quite carefull with highligthing products since I've oily skin and I don't want to accentuate this "problem", but this one is very soft and I'm sure it will look good even on me!
The eye pencil needs no introduction, it's definitely a UD must have, amazing pigmentation and range of colours.
I've already tried the Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color, It came with the limited edition palettes inspired by Disney's Oz The Great And The Powerful (click here for my review).
I love this lip pencils, they are so soft and smooth, love the colours range and the pigmentation, so easy to apply. 
This one is full size so if you own an other one you can easily change it and put the one you prefer in your palette and carry it with you.
I'm huge fan of all in one palette and this one is no exception. I need just a travel size mascara and a concealer and I'm ready to go!
I really like this palette, what do you think about it?

Finalmente disponibile anche in Italia da Sephora una delle palette della Holiday Collection di Urban Decay, la Shattered Face Case.
 Il mio amore incondizionato per questo brand è noto ai più e anche il mio serio problema di dipendenza da palette è, come dire, più che evidente.
Questa palette ha tutto quello che serve per un make up completo. Nel suo formato compatto contiene 5 ombretti (Nameless, Remix, Shakedown, Minor Sin, Bleach), 2 blush (Overexposed, Temper), un highlighter (Glint), una matita 24/7 (Zero) travel size e un Super-Saturated high gloss Lip Color (Lovechild) in taglia piena.
La qualità degli ombretti è sempre alta, forse trovo lievemente meno scriventi le due tonalità più chiare ma devo dire che si confondono entrambe con la mia carnagione e quindi devo provarle sugli occhi per poter verificare con esattezza. Sono 5 ombretti nuovi, 4 satinati e l'ultimo matte, sono perfetti per creare sia un trucco da tutti i giorni sia per un look più da sera, mi immagino degli smokey eyes stupendi.
Anche i blush sono nuovi e molto belli, per la mia carnagione preferisco quello pesca, ma utilizzerò sicuramente anche quello rosa.
L'highlighter è delicato, credo che possa star bene un po' a tutte le carnagioni, io devo ancora capire bene come applicarlo visto che ho una pelle mista, quindi si unge facilmente e non vorrei accentuare questo difettuccio.
L'eyeliner non necessita alcuna introduzione, è sicuramente uno dei prodotti per cui Urban Decay è più famosa, per la pigmentazione e il range di colori disponibili.
Il Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ha fatto la sua prima apparizione nelle palette limited edition ispirate al film della Disney Oz The Great And The Powerful (che trovate in questo post). Personalmente lo trovo fantastico, non secca le labbra, i colori sono intensi e cremosi ed è facilissimo da applicare. Quello che si trova nella palette è un rosa dal sottotono freddo ed essendo in taglia piena si può facilmente sostituire con un altro lip color e la palette sarà sempre al completo.
Io sono una grande fan delle palette all in one, visto che viaggio spesso e non ho voglia di portarmi dietro mille borse e borsine, questa per me è fantastica, mi basta un mascara magari travel size, un correttore e sono a posto! Voi che ne pensate?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye